My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.simpleeatsfood.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I found it!


When I was driving down to Florida with family this past Christmas, we made a stop in Blenheim, South Carolina at a rest stop. Looking around for something to drink, I came across Blenheim Ginger Ale. Being a sucker for Ginger Ale, I grabbed a bottle and let me tell you, it puts all other ginger ales to shame. The only problem is, it's no where to be found up here with us Yankees, so you have to order it online...but it's worth it! It comes in Mild or Hot...I had the Mild (only because my family wasn't daring enough to try the Hot), but I'm sure both are equally as good. What local drinks are in your area?


(Image via KegWorks)

No comments:

Post a Comment